Looking for help legalizing your documents in Ontario? DocService team is here to assist!
Our Notary Public registered with Ontario Official Documents Service will help with Notarization of personal and business documents as well as with Ontario Legalization:
- birth, death, adoption, marriage and divorce certificates;
- academic transcripts, diplomas;
- business documents, articles of incorporation, financial statements and many more
Ontario Legalization is required by many Consulates to ensure acceptance of Canadian documents abroad.
- Document Legalization in Ontario ODS: CAD $120 plus tax. Each consecutive document within the same order is CAD $45 plus tax.
- Official certified translation: From CAD $30 plus tax per document
- Notary services: CAD $35 plus tax per document. Additional documents are CAD $15 plus tax
NEED LEGALIZATION AT THE MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS (DFAIT)? CLICK HERE